01. What is in biodiesel?
Biodiesel is a biofuel that is made out of oils and fats from plants, animals, or other organic substances. It can be used as a direct replacement for conventional diesel engine fuels.
02. How does the fuel efficiency of biodiesel compare with petrol diesel?
The efficiency of biodiesel depends on the type of engine it runs in. For example, if you use biodiesel in an older diesel engine, then you will get up to 10% less fuel efficiency than if you use petrol diesel. However, this would not be the case with newer diesel engines that are designed to run on lower Sulphur fuels like biodiesel.
03. How do the emissions of biodiesel?
Emissions also depend on the type of vehicle and fuel used - petrol engines emit more nitrous oxide than biodiesel engines do because they lack some of the chemicals present in biodiesel which help reduce nitrous oxide emissions.
Green Revolution -Biodifuel
Biofuels are the future of energy in this nation and around the world
The company’s vision is to be the world’s most environmentally sustainable provider of liquid transportation fuels for aviation, marine and land transportation.
- To provide eco-friendly fuel that doesn’t compromise with quality or affordability.
- Offers a competitive pricing but has a high quality that is not compromised.
- Producing sustainable bio-fuels from regional resources such as coconut, sugarcane, and hemp.
- To be socially responsible.
The company’s mission is to be the world’s most environmentally responsible low-carbon fuel producer.
- Making India Pollution Free by providing economically feasible and environmentally friendly fuels.
- A biofuel made from local resources, which produces a cleaner energy with no harmful emissions.